Closing date 17 July 2019
The Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa (Land Bank) intends to award comprehensive bursaries to qualifying applicants pursuing studies at a recognised South African Tertiary Institution, through the Land Bank Bursary Programme.
Land Bank is committed to creating opportunities for youth to participate in the agricultural sector at large. The programme is focused on developing a pipeline of young talent not only to feed directly into Land Bank, but into the agricultural sector at large.
The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation, books, meals and a monthly allowance. The bursary awards target the historically disadvantaged and indigent individuals from povertystricken and rural communities. Applicants in their second, third and/or final year of undergraduate studies who are not funded by any other bursary scheme, are encouraged to apply.
1.Agricultural related studies, including B. Agric, BSc Agriculture, B. Agricultural
conomics, B. Environmental Studies, or any other agri-related studies.
2. Finance-related studies, including Audit and Supply Chain Management.
3. Project Management
4. Information Technology
5. Credit Management
6. Risk and Compliance Management
1. Applicants must be South African citizens.
2. Applicants must complete the bursary application form available from our
website: www.landbank.co.za (click on vacancies).
3. No late application forms will be considered.
Click here for the Bursary Application Form
1. Applications close on 17 July 2019.
2. Interviews with shortlisted applicants will be conducted at Land Bank Offices in Centurion, Tshwane.
3. Successful applicants are required to sign a Bursary Contract with Land Bank.
1. Identity Document
2. Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
3. Proof of Registration
4. Full Academic Transcripts
5.Parents/Guardians Proof of Income (affidavit if unemployed)
Applicants who apply for fields of study not listed above will not be considered. Please note that communication will be limited to successful applicants only. If you have not received any communication from Land Bank by 31 July 2019, consider your application unsuccessful. Land Bank reserves the right to determine the total number of bursary allocations for the academic year.
Applications can be e-mailed to
or hand delivered to
Block D, Eco Glades 2, 420 Witch Hazel Avenue, Eco-Park, Centurion, 0157
Or Posted to
P.O.Box 357, Pretoria, 0001
Copyrights 2018 © LAND BANK. All Rights Reserved | Registered Credit Provider: NCRCP18 | VAT number: 4560121081